L’ABSOLU ROUGE LA BASE by Lancôme, a hydrating lip primer.
This lip primer pampers and moisturizes with a creamy texture. Its juicy transparent formula is enriched with Pro-Xylane to promote hydration and comfort. Lips remain smooth and hydrated for up to 6 hours.
It helps to define and fill the lips, for a smoother surface onto which to apply lipstick, although the primer can also be used on its own.
Its formula contains Pro-Xylane that reinforces the moisture barrier, in addition to the exclusive Moisture Locker complex and vitamin E which protect delicate lip skin from oxidative and environmental damage.
Lipsticks can often become the focal point of our makeup and are even an major complement to our attire, so here are some tips to apply lipstick correctly for an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, prepare the area, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, apply a lip base so the skin is smooth and uniform, to make the application of the lipstick easier.
- It's time for the lip liner! To define the outline of the lips, draw a thin line, as with this product, you can create optical effects to give lips greater or lesser fullness.
- Now it's time! Choose the lipstick you like and apply it evenly over the skin of the lips within the counter left by the lipliner. Start at the center of the mouth and apply it outwards. For greater precision, use a lip brush.
- Finally, use a dry tissue to blot the lips and remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the tissue, this way the lipstick lasts longer.