VITAMIN D3 1000 IU (25mcg) from Lamberts . Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that can be ingested through food or made naturally by our own body if we sunbathe. People with little exposure to sunlight often decide to supplement their diet with an extra supply of vitamin D. This nutrient provides multiple benefits to the body:
- Promotes bone health, contributes to the maintenance of normal levels of calcium in the blood.
- It is essential for healthy bones and teeth.
- It has an important role in the normal absorption and fixation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Helps the immune system and normal muscle function.
- It acts on the cells of all the organs of the body and has very beneficial effects for general health.
Lamberts presents its vitamin D in the natural form D3 (as cholecalciferol), which is the most easily absorbed and in an easy-to-swallow capsule format and available in three different strengths according to the needs of each person: 400 IU, 1000 IU and 4000 UI.