La Roche-Posay EFFACLAR DUO UNIFIANT is a treatment for skin imperfections that camouflages them and exerts a descaling action without leaving any type of mark.
This concealer unifies the skin tone instannedtannedeously, camouflaging spots, imperfections, redness or dark areas and offering a natural finish without mask effect.
Its effectiveness has been fully tested, since hated imperfections will disappear from our face leaving behind a smooth and totally clean texture.
In addition, it ensures a matte and fresh finish throughout the day.
Oily /Sensitive /With acne
· Salicylic acid, that gently exfoliates the skin.
· Glycerin, an emollient agent that guarantees the correct retention of water.
Tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying the makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. It is also recommended to exfoliate it 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, and to get a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Any makeup base application, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse...), must be made from the center of the face to the outside to achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- Avoid applying product on the eyelids to not grease them and facilitate the application of eyeshadows, eyeliners and/or mascaras.
- Apply a thin layer of powder to matify its finish and fix it for longer.