Perfume's Club offers its customers the possibility to return their orders. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we will give you back your money. For UK deliveries you can request the money refund or change the product for another one available on our website. Conditions for refunds & returns
The customer has a period of 14 days to request an exchange for another products or exercise its right of withdrawal, that starts counting from the date of reception of the purchase. There is no need to provide a reason for exercising the right of withdrawal. For greater flexibility in processing the request, we would thank the customer to follow the procedure outlined below, although it is not mandatory for the exercise of the rights referred to in this paragraph.
Perfumes Club agrees to accept returns with full refund of sealed product. Step 1:
Contact us by email to email@example.com
or call us to our Customer Service number ((020) 3868 2962 (National Landline)) in order to inform us that you want to return your order.
Pack your purchase in the same package you received it. Perfume's Club will send a courier service to your address to collect your purchase.
The customer will have to bear the costs of the returning products.
Perfume´s Club reserves the right of compensation for the difference between the value of the products sent to the customer and the ones returned from it in the following cases:
- When the products have been used or handled improperly or negligently or not according to their characteristics by the Customer.
- When the products have been hit or damaged.
- When the return is not performed in its original packaging.
- When non-compliance is due to wear from normal use.
- If some of the details of the purchase ticket or receipt have been modified, altered or replaced.
- If the serial or identification number of the product has been handled.
All our products are original and have been acquired complying the EU Legislation.
They have not been modified or manipulated and so are free to transit within the
Economic European market.