Helena Rubinstein CLONE Fluid Foundation is a makeup base that clones the skin color and texture for a completely natural finish.
This makeup of medium coverage and ultra-fluid texture erases any type of imperfection, illuminates and softens in depth.
It has a very natural finish that is imperceptible to the eye, as it creates a "second skin" effect. Its color pigments have been designed to clone the skin tone and not create the unwanted mask effect.
Its long-lasting formula keeps the color alive and provides a healthy tone. Suitable for all skin types.
· Color Clone pigments, that favor the uniformity of the skin tone
· Hyaluronic acid, that improves skin hydration and nutrition.
· Lipidure, that provides long-lasting hydration.
Tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying the makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. It is also recommended to exfoliate it 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, and to get a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Any makeup base application, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse...), must be made from the center of the face to the outside to achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- Avoid applying product on the eyelids to not grease them and facilitate the application of eyeshadows, eyeliners and/or mascaras.
- Apply a thin layer of powder to matify its finish and fix it for longer.