TERRACOTTA RÊVE D'ÉTÉ Gelée Soin Teintée by Guerlain. A moisturizing gel with a 'bare skin' colour effect that gives the skin a tanned, natural finish.
This treatment gel moisturizes the skin continuously guaranteeing total comfort throughout the day while enhancing it with light colour pigments, for a tanned sun-kissed glow.
Its gel texture is ultra light and fresh, and suitable for all skin types, avoiding an oily finish and practically imperceptible thanks to its naturalness.
In addition, its exclusive formula offers triple action benefits:
· Healthy glow effect. After application the skin acquires a subtle and attractive golden sheen thanks to the light pigments that infuse colour with total transparency, for a natural look that lasts throughout the day.
· Pretty skin effect. Thanks to its formula rich in moisturizing agents, minerals, natural extracts and vitamins, this gel nourishes the skin without adding oil, illuminating it and giving it a healthy and healthy appearance.
· Healthy glow effect. Thanks to the freshness of its texture, skin is calm, remaining comfortable and supple throughout the day.
Suitable for all skin types.
Under 18 /Between 36 and 50 years old /Between 26 and 35 years old /Between 18 and 25 years old /More than 50 years old
All skin types
3346470425255 / 3346470425866
The main ingredients include:
· An ingredient derived from the pulp of the carob fruit, for a 'good face effect' that prolongs skin's healthy natural appearance.
· A combination of moisturizing active ingredients that moisturize the skin instantly for a sense of well-being.
· Extract of peach leaves, an energizing asset that helps the skin to protect itself from external aggressions.
· Magnesium, copper, zinc and vitamins C and E, with antioxidant properties.
These are our tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying foundation, skin should be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. We recommend exfoliating facial skin 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, for a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Foundation, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands ...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse ...) must be applied from the center of the face outwards, for a perfectly uniform and uninterrupted tone.
- Don't apply product on eyelids, to avoid making them greasy and making it easier to apply eyeshadow, eyeliners and / or mascara.
- Finally, apply a fine dusting of powder to set a matte finish which lasts for longer.