Garnier SKIN ACTIVE Botanical day cream with aloe extract is a moisturiser that leave skin looking refreshed with intense hydration.
Formulated with 96% ingredients of natural origin, Garnier’s Aloe Vera moisturiser is the first of its kind by Garnier. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, while keeping it free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.
This moisturiser is formulated with a powerful anti-oxidant of natural origin that protects the skin from possible external aggressions.
After first application the skin is elastic and perfectly hydrated up to 48 hours. Paraben and silicone free formula. Dermatologically tested. Suitable for normal skin, including sensitive.
Between 26 and 35 years old /Between 36 and 50 years old
Its key ingredient is:
· Aloe vera latex, a natural ingredient with moisturizing, nourishing and regenerating benefits that helps to stop skin aging.
Suitable for normal skin, including sensitive. Combine it with Garnier products for better results.
Apply each evening over the face with a soft ascending massage, after cleansing and balancing the skin.
Fast delivery, excellent customer service, quality products! I feel like I can give your store the highest rating! There is simply no better store!
I usually shop here because I can count on the quality of their products and they are usually very well priced. In addition, from time to time there are special promotions and it is well worth investing in quality products. I always recommend this website.
Fast delivery, good discounts and low prices
I shop at Perfume’s Club because I find it very convenient to do so from my computer. I also buy fragrances and cosmetic items that I use daily such as hair gel, face moisturizer, etc.
It has the best prices
I find everything I need at the best prices, with fast delivery, a variety of products, and there are always offers
Competitive prices, a good website
They deliver the products quickly, have a lot of variety, are serious, and have good offers. They have promotions
Unbeatable prices from incredible brands
Shopping at Perfume’s Club is fantastic, not only for the prices, but for the variety. It is also one of the few websites that has offers without asking for anything in return. It respects its customers, which is appreciated.
Fast delivery, no delays
I shop at Perfume’s Club because it offers good products that are very current and at prices that are normally very competitive.
The variety of products sold and the discounts
I’ve been shopping at Perfume’s Club for years. I was once looking online for a website to buy a fragrance, and I clearly loved Perfume’s Club. They have great discounts and always have what I want. Furthermore, the order arrives on time and in great condition. I love it! I certainly found what I was looking for, and since then my mother, sister, friends and I have been buying our favourite fragrances and much more on the Perfume’s Cub website.
Easy, fast and cheap, with products from top brands. Without leaving home and super fast delivery.
Always fast delivery and their offers
They are always in touch by mail and send offers. I like how quick they are, and their competitive prices