Free samples
Security and trust
Delivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 6-15 daysDelivery in 7-10 daysDelivery in 9-11 daysDelivery in 12-14 daysDelivery in 8-10 daysDelivery in 4-7 days

Dr. Botanicals ARTICHOKE SUPERFOOD firming night moisturizer

Face moisturizer

Expected delivery: Thursday 5/30/2024
*Approximate for orders whose destination is the provincial capital. In other cases there will be a delay of 1 day.

ARTICHOKE SUPERFOOD firming night moisturizer by DR. BOTANICALS

The artichoke is one of the vegetables richest in antioxidants and research shows that it could be the key to impeccable and youthful skin, which is why we have taken advantage of all its benefits in this Superfood Night Moisturizer. This star ingredient is high in vitamins C, A and K, as well as being packed with potassium, protein, fiber and magnesium. We've added cucumber, a highly effective skin tonic, as another key ingredient; Cucumber has been used for centuries as an intense moisturizing agent and to combat dark circles, as well as areas of uneven pigmentation.

This naturally gentle night cream deeply hydrates and gently refreshes skin while you sleep. Improves tone and texture, so you wake up with natural luminosity .

EAN
7061288330206
Age
From Less than 18 until More of 50 years
Skin type
Dry Normal
Treatment
Night
Textures
Cream
Ingredients
Vitamin C
ingredients
aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, glyceryl stearate se, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, benzyl alcohol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, xanthan gum, gluconolactone, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, sodium benzoate, cynara scolymus (artichoke) seed oil, dehydroacetic acid, calcium gluconate.
Active ingredients:

  • Artichoke seed oil has expansive benefits, being rich in antioxidants, including anti-inflammatory caffeic acid, it can help fight skin-aging free radicals. Antioxidants also minimize signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes. Studies show that it can strengthen skin cells, firming sagging skin, and is rich in vitamin C, known to help boost collagen and the skin renewal process.
  • Cucumber fruit extract is usually 95% water and the remaining 5% is made up of vitamin C, caffeic acid (an antioxidant), fatty acids and trace elements. It is often used in anti-aging skin care due to its antioxidant activity and the mineral silica, which firms skin that loses its elasticity.
  • Glycerin is a compound that is found naturally in our skin. It is a colorless, odorless liquid and is a dream skincare ingredient because it protects against irritation, strengthens the skin's moisture barrier, and is a humectant, a quality that means it retains water.

The lists of ingredients contained in the composition of the products are updated regularly. Check the ingredient list on the packaging before using the product.

Apply at night after cleansing and applying the serum.

Dr. Botanicals - ARTICHOKE SUPERFOOD firming night moisturizer - Reviews

Dr. Botanicals - ARTICHOKE SUPERFOOD firming night moisturizer - FAQ

SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN £5* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $5* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $7* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $8* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN $9* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN 60kr* FOR FREE! SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER AND WIN 50kr* FOR FREE!
Download App App Store Google Play
© Perfumesclub.co.uk 2009 - 2024 | All rights reserved | NIF ESB57818197 registered trademark of Beauty Luxe Distributions SLU | Balearic Islands |
WE WILL CALL YOU
Now you can place your order by phone