ROUGE DIOR Matte Lipstick by Dior. A range of lipsticks that offer us total comfort for 16 hours and two possible finishes: matt and satin, thus facilitating the creation of an infinity of looks and styles.
Elegant, daring, classic, seductive, fantasy ... These are just some of the results that ROUGE DIOR Lipstick offers us, creamy and melting lipsticks that guarantee a feeling of well-being and juiciness on long-lasting lips.
Its pleasant texture makes it easier to slide on the lip and offers us total coverage in a single pass, keeping the lip hydrated and without streaks at all times.
This lipstick is protected by a new, exclusive and extremely elegant metal case, on which a striking closure surprises us, showing off the sophistication that characterizes the distinguished firm.
It has a wide range of shades to meet the tastes and needs of all its users.
· Natural Mango Butter, with moisturizing and nourishing properties.
· Aroleat Samphira, which exerts a revitalizing action.
· Hyaluronic Acid Spheres, help to fill the lip.
· Decox, provides an extra volume.
Translated by Google
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.