DIORSKIN STAR Studio Makeup is a fluid base with illuminating properties.
Dior presents its first makeup base that gives life to the looks of their models during its fashion shows. After use, our complexion is instannedtly luminous and radiant with a uniform tone and free of imperfections and redness, enhancing the natural light of each skin. In addition, its finish prevents the appearance of the unsightly brightness and its texture provides freshness, lightness and comfort.
It also has a protection filter (SPF30) against the harmful sun rays, free radicals and photoaging. It has a wide range of tonalities to satisfy each user.
Between 18 and 25 years old /Between 26 and 35 years old /Between 36 and 50 years old /More than 50 years old /Under 18
High (SPF 30 - SPF 50 +)
All skin types
· Bellis Perennis extract, that reduces the appearance of spots.
· Acmella Oleracea extract, that favors cutannedeous regeneration.
· Water, an ingredient that balances and maintains the correct levels of hydration.
Tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying the makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. It is also recommended to exfoliate it 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, and to get a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Any makeup base application, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse...), must be made from the center of the face to the outside to achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- Avoid applying product on the eyelids to not grease them and facilitate the application of eyeshadows, eyeliners and/or mascaras.
- Apply a thin layer of powder to matify its finish and fix it for longer.