DIORSKIN FOREVER UNDERCOVER by Dior. Long-lasting full-cover foundation fluid suitable for all skin types.
’Kiss-resistant! Touch-proof. Resistant to life. All day. All night ... ’ Under this motto Dior presents us with its new release, and once again reinvents the power of correction with this base of makeup with a light and fluid texture and extreme perfecting powers. In just one application, skin shows a uniform and smooth tone, since its high power of coverage corrects all kinds of blemishes, dark spots and redness, leaving a beautiful and smooth skin.
In addition, with its use, it is not necessary to use powders afterwards, since it has been formulated to offer a matte finish that allows us to do without any other matting or fixing products.
It has an infinite duration and its corrective effect appears intact without the need for retouching for 24 hours.
Once again, Dior shows us that perfection DOES exist...
Between 18 and 25 years old /Between 26 and 35 years old /Between 36 and 50 years old /More than 50 years old /Under 18
The correct use of the concealer blurs small blemishes and lightens the dark tone of bags and dark circles, acting as a makeup perfecting wand. For excellent results, we recommend the following tips:
- Choose the correct tone of the concealer. This should always be a lighter shade than the natural tone of your skin. Avoid darker shades, since this creates the opposite effect, nor lighter ones, since this creates a mask-like effect.
- If you apply concealer before the make-up base, don't apply the makeup foundation to the corrected areas afterwards.
- If you are looking for an illuminating effect, use the product over the foundation for clean finish full of light.
- Apply the product on the area to be corrected, whatever your application method (brush, sponge or fingertip), spread it out with gentle strokes, stimulating microcirculation for a healthier skin tone.
- If you are going to correct pimples, we suggesting applying the product with a sponge, thus avoiding the proliferation of bacteria from hands.
- Finally, fix the product with a fine dusting of powder.