DIOR ADDICT STELLAR SHINE by Dior , a new generation lip gloss.
Dior surprises with this lip gloss that offers up to 8h of shine. Its balm texture melts in the same instant that it rests on the lips to provide a vibrant and translucent color.
Its melting formula creates a thin protective film on the lips enriched with aloe vera that maintains hydration for 24 hours and provides comfort to the thin skin of the lips while guaranteeing a refreshing effect. With ready-to-wear colors, very bright, bright but translucent, available in three unique finishes: pure color, glitter or metallic.
In addition to aloe vera, at the heart of this lip gloss formula we find five essential oils selected for their well-known shine, nutrition, comfort and softness properties. Intense brightness is further enhanced by the presence of light-reflecting micronácars thus creating Dior's stellar brightness .
To top it off, it has a delicious musky vanilla aroma and a presentation in silver and translucent colors with the Dior logo in a pink tone, the iconic color of the House.
3348901452465 / 3348901452427 / 3348901452489
Lipsticks can become the star point of our makeup on many occasions and even an important complement to our outfit, so we give you some tips to apply them correctly and show off an impeccable smile:
- Before applying lipstick, you must prepare the face, cleaning and toning it with specific products.
- Once clean, you are going to apply a lip base, so the skin in the area will be smooth and uniform, which facilitates the application of lipstick.
- Eyeliner time has come! To define the contour of the lips, it is advisable to delineate them with a fine line, with this product, you can create optical effects of greater or lesser volume of the lip.
- Now yes. Choose the lipstick that you like the most and apply it evenly on the skin of the lips delimited by the eyeliner. Start at the center of the mouth and work it outwards. For greater precision, you can help yourself with a lip brush.
- Finally, with the help of a tissue, dry the lips to remove any excess product. The easiest way is to kiss the handkerchief, so the lipstick will last longer.