Clinique ALL ABOUT EYES Concealer covers and attenuates the appearance of dark circles and bags.
Its full coverage camouflages the skin irregularities for a totally uniform tone. In addition, its rich and moisturizing formula prevents the appearance of dryness and tightness.
After use, our look is softened and embellished, and recovers all the light lost by fatigue. Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. Oil-free and fragrance-free.
All skin types
Hypoallergenic /Fragrance Free
Clinique products are mineral oil-free and fragrance-free.
Making a good use of the concealer helps to blur small imperfections and dark circles. The following tips are recommended to achieve excellent results:
- Choose the correct tone. It should always be a lighter shade than the natural tone of your skin. Avoid darker shades, since you would get the opposite effect; or even clearer, since you will create an anti-mask effect.
- If you apply the concealer before the makeup base, do not apply after it on the corrected areas.
- If you are looking for an illuminating effect, use the product on the basis of makeup, so you will achieve a clean and light finish.
- Apply the product on the area to be corrected, whatever the method of application (brush, sponge or fingertip), and spread it with gentle strokes. You will stimulate the microcirculation and the skin will adopt a healthy tone.
- If you are going to correct pimples, you should spread the product with a sponge in order to avoid the proliferation of bacteria from the hands.