MULTI RÉGÉNÉRANT MASQUE by Clarins. An anti-aging mask that smooths and plumps up skin in minutes.
It is said to be the first relaxing anti-aging mask, since it performs a biological smoothing action, completely smoothing out wrinkles and skin, relaxing the facial muscles. It also provides a uniform tone and radiant effect.
Its gel-cream texture is very pleasant and easy to apply, leaving skin feeling fresh, with a light and pleasing floral fragrance. The colour of this mask is mallow-mauve for a reason: in chromotherapy, which is a therapy that uses colours and the sensations that these provoke, mallow-mauve is a relaxing colour associated with softness and serenity, providing comfort and peace of mind. A very necessary moment of relaxation in a woman's busy life.
It has a unique application method that complements its effectiveness by exerting a natural and express lifting effect. It acts in just 10 minutes and can be used on all skin types.
Between 36 and 50 years old
All skin types
3380810093834 / 3666057020599
It includes the following active ingredients:
· Palmitoyl Glycine: an amino acid that combats stretching and muscle contractions produced by stress.
· Green bio banana extract: stimulates the production of collagen and helps to organize skin cells.
· Extract of lemon thyme: prevents skin relaxation, wrinkles and sagging.
· Acerola seeds, which increase oxygen in the cells and provide luminosity.
· Hyaluronic acid: preserves hydration.
This masque is recommended for women of 40 and over, worried about the appearance of their skin after periods of stress. Apply a maximum of twice per week preferably with other products from the Clarins MULTI-RÉGÉNÉRANT range.
Apply using the Clarins method of "Digital Pressures":
· Scoop up a dose of the mask using the spatula and place it in the palm of your hand.
· Stimulate the skin with quick fingertip touches.
· With deep slow breaths, apply a thick layer of mask to the entire face and neck, which should be clean. Leave on without touching for 7-10 minutes.
· After it has taken effect, while sitting, with elbows supported, press fingertips firmly on the forehead and above the eyebrows, resting the little fingers in the area between the eyebrows just where they start. Press gently for 10-15 seconds.
· Exercise the same pressure at the temples to reduce the tension which tends to accumulate in the area. Repeat on the edge of the cheekbones.
· Rest your chin on the palms of the hands as they join together, at the level of the wrists, for support.
· Finally, remove any excess product that has not been absorbed with cotton wool impregnated in a soft lotion. Rinsing is not necessary.