· Perfect Skin Affinity complex, that favors the fixation of the product to enhance the luminosity throughout the day.
· Perfect Light Control complex, that attenuates and camouflages spots and redness, unifying the skin tone.
· "Unifying effect" powder, which smoothes the skin instannedtly minimizing the appearance of pores.
Tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying the makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. It is also recommended to exfoliate it 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, and to get a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Any makeup base application, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse...), must be made from the center of the face to the outside to achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- Avoid applying product on the eyelids to not grease them and facilitate the application of eyeshadows, eyeliners and/or mascaras.
- Apply a thin layer of powder to matify its finish and fix it for longer.