LE CORRECTEUR by Chanel. A long-lasting concealer with high coverage for imperfections and dark circles.
This concealer helps us to correct and reduce the presence of imperfections such as pimples, spots or scars and dark circles under the eyes, unifying the tone of the skin and adding a touch of light to our eyes.
Its formula has been enriched with an energizing ingredient, which instantly eliminates the signs of tiredness and fatigue, revitalizing the face and providing a touch of freshness.
It has a texture resistant to sebum, ultra fluid and creamy, and a soft high precision applicator, for an easy and convenient application, gliding perfectly onto the skin and giving comfort and elasticity for long hours.
Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologically tested.
· Natural minerals, which reflect light and unify skin tone.
· Derived from Brown Algae, with energizing properties that instantly wipe away signs of fatigue.
· Moisturizing agents, to keep the skin elastic and comfortable.
The correct use of the concealer blurs small blemishes and lightens the dark tone of bags and dark circles, acting as a makeup perfecting wand. For excellent results, we recommend the following tips:
- Choose the correct tone of the concealer. This should always be a lighter shade than the natural tone of your skin. Avoid darker shades, since this creates the opposite effect, nor lighter ones, since this creates a mask-like effect.
- If you apply concealer before the make-up base, don't apply the makeup foundation to the corrected areas afterwards.
- If you are looking for an illuminating effect, use the product over the foundation for clean finish full of light.
- Apply the product on the area to be corrected, whatever your application method (brush, sponge or fingertip), spread it out with gentle strokes, stimulating microcirculation for a healthier skin tone.
- If you are going to correct pimples, we suggesting applying the product with a sponge, thus avoiding the proliferation of bacteria from hands.
- Finally, fix the product with a fine dusting of powder.