· Apple extract, that eliminates dead skin cells and stimulates their regeneration.
· Melon extract, that favors hydration and skin rejuvenation.
· Apricot extract, rich in vitamins A and C, is an ideal component for sensitive skin that reduces wrinkles and keeps skin elastic and flexible.
Tips for a smooth skin and long-lasting makeup:
- Before applying the makeup base, the skin must be perfectly clean, toned and hydrated. It is also recommended to exfoliate it 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate impurities and dead cells, and to get a smoother and more uniform skin.
- Any makeup base application, whatever the application tool (sponge, brush, hands...) and its texture (liquid, compact, mousse...), must be made from the center of the face to the outside to achieve a tone perfectly homogeneous and without cuts.
- Avoid applying product on the eyelids to not grease them and facilitate the application of eyeshadows, eyeliners and/or mascaras.
- Apply a thin layer of powder to matify its finish and fix it for longer.