This has been the selection of products of Body Cosmetics of Ibizaloe that we have proposed to you. If you do not find a product that meets your needs, let us know through our contact form and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Female body cosmetics: well-being and beauty on the skin
Nowadays, body care products have become a fundamental element for our daily well-being, almost as important as taking care of ourselves and maintaining good nutrition and hygiene. Because our skin is the largest organ, so if something happens to us it is easily transmitted to your state and health: it acts like a blackboard on which messages are written and it is important to know how to decipher what you want to tell us to solve your needs at all times.
It is very important that you know which are the most beneficial body cosmetics that you can use according to your skin's needs. At Perfume's Club we want to help you find out which is the type of skin and which are the most suitable cosmetics at any given time.
Once you know how to identify the needs of your skin and choose your ideal body cosmetics, you have several options: moisturizing, firming or reducing body treatments, reducing textile cosmetics, specific treatments for feet, hands, abdomen or neckline... The choice can be complicated, but with our simple tips you can enjoy better skin with incredible results!
There are different skin types, as not all skin types accept treatments in the same way. In body cosmetics it is important to observe the specific needs of our skin in order to know how to choose cosmetics that do not cause adverse reactions.
- Normal skin: is healthy skin, whose pH is balanced and can accept any body cosmetic treatment without fear of reactions or redness.
- Dry skin: skin that feels tight, flaky or cracked and sometimes itchy will be dry skin. You will need more protection from external agents and plenty of nutrition to stay hydrated and elastic at all times. Products with a high content of oils and fatty acids will be most suitable. It is also advisable to avoid components that dry the skin such as perfumes or alcohol.
- Sensitive skin: delicate skin that dries easily and is often irritated by aggressive agents such as dyes, perfumes or other chemicals. Normally it is dry, with redness, high sensitivity to rubbing, etc. For this type of skin it is recommended to take extreme care using soft products, hypoallergenic composition, specially designed for sensitive skin and without irritants such as alcohol or perfume. There is also another very sensitive skin type: atopic skin. This skin tends to have outbreaks of eczema that cause itching and redness. They need specific care, especially gels and soaps for atopic skin, repair creams to prevent breakouts and soothing lotions to relieve redness.
How to apply body cosmetics
Knowing how to apply cosmetics correctly is no easy task, but if you know the procedure you can make the most of your products and achieve more visible effects on your skin. In general, there are some guidelines for its application that are mandatory for the correct use of the product, since in these cases an improper or inappropriate use can damage the skin.
For example, periodic peels should ideally be performed on the skin of the body, but always with special attention to sensitive or delicate areas. Circular upward movements must be performed to activate blood circulation and the exfoliation is sufficient once or twice a week.
We must also insist on the daily moisturizing of the skin, even when we apply specific care cosmetic products such as reducers, anti-cellulite products, etc. The fact that we apply cosmetics to specific areas does not mean that we should neglect the rest of the body. For this reason, it is always recommended to apply specific products after the correct overall moisturizing of the skin.
Basic characteristics of body cosmetics
As well as knowing the type of skin, it is important to know the type of cosmetics and their basic characteristics, to be able to choose those that best suit our needs and the results we want to obtain.
In the general composition of cosmetics we can distinguish the active ingredients, the excipients, the preservatives, the colorants and the correctors. In addition to an infinity of ingredients that serve to improve texture, give fragrance, etc..
- Active ingredient: it is the main one in charge of making a product fulfill its specific function. For example, moisturizers have their active ingredient in nourishing oils.
- Excipients: these are the substances that transport and unite the active ingredients and the rest of the components that make up the cosmetic product. For example: the alcohol in a gel, responsible for its liquid texture or the shea butter in the creams.
- Preservatives: they are substances that help to improve the preservation of the cosmetic and give a longer effective life to the product. Contrary to popular belief, cosmetics always need these components in order not to become corrupted and to prevent their deterioration once opened due to oxidation. Antioxidant and antimicrobial preservatives are essential to prevent oxidation of the product's active ingredients and to protect it from contamination by batteries or fungi.
- Colorants, perfumes, correctors: these components are responsible for the aroma and color of the product. A cosmetic without these components can present a cloudy texture, unattractive colors, or even aromas that do not favor its application.
Make a difference with your body cosmetics
Without a doubt, the cosmetics we choose end up becoming a sign of our own identity, as they reflect their effectiveness on our skin and make us look the beauty that best suits our personality. Feel free to always choose those cosmetics that you consider most beneficial to your body. Here are some general tips to follow before making your choice.
- Don't be afraid to use cosmetic products of different brands or lines, because even though the products are created to work together with the rest of your brand's products, you always have to look for the best benefits for you and your skin.
- Never expect miraculous or immediate results in your cosmetic body treatments. Think that active ingredients are not the only thing that will help you improve the appearance and health of your skin, other factors such as lifestyle, diet or unhealthy habits are just as important and necessary in the process.
- Use specific products to treat any problems your skin may have. We often settle for applying generic products to areas of the body we want to improve, but it's not enough. For example, if your goal is to end the dryness of your hands or feet, don't just use any moisturizer, choose a specific one for those parts of your body and you will end up getting faster and more effective results.
- Do not use specific cosmetic treatments before you have the real problem on your skin. For example: we should not apply anti-cellulite creams if our skin is smooth, because, although it does not always have negative effects, when such specific care is really needed, the skin will not react so favourably to the treatment as it is nothing new to it. Stick to using products that meet your needs at all times and don't try to use as many products as possible.
If you follow these tips and guidelines when choosing your body cosmetics, we can assure you that you will be able to achieve and maintain the beauty we all pursue!