SMOKEY EYE Mascara by Bobbi Brown, is a mascara with extra black Kohl pigments.
The finishing touch for smokey eyes makeup. A mascara for a dramatic effect with the blackest and longest lashes you've ever seen. Its soft texture ensures optimal application, but its formula is very long-lasting, as it can withstand sweat and excessive moisture without flaking or running.
The big difference lies in the capacity of the wand to provide volume and define each eyelash, unlike the traditional mascara that achieve a volume effect by clumping eyelashes. The thick brush combs each eyelash from the roots.
The correct application of mascara helps to achieve the desired look. Here are some tips for the eyelashes you've always dreamed of:
- Start by curling your eyelashes with the help of a curler, for a more pronounced lift and definition.
-To make sure the brush is properly coated with the mascara, turn the brush from right to left, never from top to bottom, otherwise the mascara will dry out.
- If you think you might blink when applying brush to eyelashes, open your mouth, as this expression makes it harder to blink.
- Start with the upper lashes, tilt your face up and back slightly and keep your eyes half-open, placing the brush at the base of the eyelashes and move it in zig-zag fashion towards the roots. This movement avoids clumping.
- Allow it to dry a few seconds and apply a second layer of product with the same movements. Do not apply more than 2 layers as otherwise the lashes will look overloaded.
- Next, and also in a zig-zag motion, apply to lower lashes.